Slender Multiplayer v1.5.2 (Dec 6, 2021)
Slender Multiplayer v1.5.2 is out!
Bug Fixes and Small Changes
- Added a 'SHIFT' button to the mobile keyboard on the main menu
- Added a text in the options menu that displays how many spectators are watching the game
- The live server text in the main menu now shows the public player and server counts if there happens to be anyone in public lobbies
- Improved how your player name gets saved, and now it will save after you finish typing it rather than when you enter a game
- Improved CPU usage performance since it was a little high. Mobile phones should be able to run the game a little smoother than before
- You can no longer see the name of the player that left when a new person joins in their same player slot
- You can no longer change the game difficulty while loading into a single player game
- You can no longer toggle your flashlight while walking through a door, which was causing it to flicker
- You can no longer get stuck unable to move after being revived
- The battery icon no longer shows in the multiplayer lobby after the first match is over
- Fixed a pretty annoying bug where you could get permanently stuck while going through a door, and if you happened to die mid-transition then you would be stuck on a black screen until the game ended
- Fixed a game breaking bug where players who joined mid-game were causing the number of alive players remaining to decrease by 1 and potentially causing the game to end prematurely
- Players who leave the match mid-game now cause the difficulty to go back down to the level it would have been if they weren't there. If there are 3 survivors and 1 disconnects, the difficulty changes to match if there were 2 players instead of staying at 3
- Fixed a minor bug where the player controlled Slenderman could see the text that says 'Press F to Toggle Flashlight' if they head to spawn in a lobby where they have been a survivor before
As always, be sure to check out my Construct Discord Server, since I post about new games I'm making as well as sneak-peeks into what's coming for the next update. I'm always very open to suggestions and new ideas to put into the game, so please let me know!
If you are having any issues with the game or want help with setting the game up feel free to join my discord and I'll respond and help you. I am always active on Discord so if you find any bugs be sure to let me know and I'll get right on it.
We are at 7,000 plays on itch.io! I can't thank you guys enough for the great feedback on the game! Have fun, - Grassboii
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.