Slender Multiplayer v1.3 (Jul 2, 2020)
Slender Multiplayer v1.3 is out!
- Added a charge flashlight mechanic to survivors. Hold 'E' to crank your flashlight.
Cranking your flashlight causes a lot of sound to be made. All nearby players including Slenderman can hear you.
If Slenderman can hear you cranking your flashlight, he can see a red arrow pointing in the rough direction of your location.
- Changed the main menu screen to now include a Changelog page.
Here is the new page:
- Added skins!
Each player in the lobby gets their own specific skin to help identify them in-game.
Here is an example of what it looks like in-game:
- Decreased the survivor's flashlight battery capacity by 40%.
- Added some extra texture variation to the round to spice it up.
- Fixed a glitch where Slenderman had trouble passing through walls for peers.
- Slender's teleport is smoother, and you won't get stuck on objects when teleporting.
- Finally found and fixed the bug that prevented some pages from spawning and making the game un-winnable some of the time.
- Fixed some glitches where you could use your flashlight in the lobby, and also when you are dead.
- Fixed a minor bug when Slenderman would press 'E' on a page it would make a sound.
- Fixed some overlapping issues where it wouldn't display properly.
As always, be sure to check out my Construct Discord Server, since I post about new games I'm making as well as sneak-peeks into what's coming for the next update.
If you are having any issues with the game or want help with setting the game up feel free to join my discord and I'll respond and help you.
Thanks for playing, and have fun!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.